Exchange and Return Policy
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
How do I return an item?
- Items must be in their original condition and you will be required to present the corresponding receipt.
- You may make a return within 7 days after receiving the products. All we ask is that items are returned clean, unworn and have all their original tags on. Please see
below for any non returnable items.
- We aim to process your return within 10 days from the date you sent it back. We will contact you during this process.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment. It can take 2-3 working days to appear in your account. However, for purchases made with COD,
credits will be refunded into your online store account
- Please note that it is always necessary to have received the merchandise prior to requesting a refund
- Please note that promotional items cannot be returned.
Do I have to pay anything to return my items?
Postal fee will be credited back into your online store account if the return item is proved to be faulty.
When will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and internal labels must be intact) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days.
Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.
What should I do if the refund amount is incorrect?
Contact our customer service, and we will solve the problem as quickly as possible
www.jaspalonlinestore.com reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
Can I change my articles?
No, but if you wish to exchange any items. Please follow our return process and re new purchasing your wish items. Please see our return policy
If you believe an item to be faulty, please contact our customer service via Tel: 02-367-2000 from 9.00 am – 6.00 pm or email us email@example.com
Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment. It can take 2-3 working days to appear in your account.